Home Forums Global Education & Skills Forum How Important is to use correct Grammar

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kent West 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Shalini Srivastava
    Participant

I feel that knowing and speaking and writing correct grammar is the key to speak any language perfectly. Use of wrong grammar at times conveys totally wrong meaning.

Pravin Shrikhande
    Participant

I appreciate your views and i am fully in agreement with what you say. Grammar is the most important part of any language and with out proper grammar the language can be distorted and have different meaning to a sentence or thought.

Kent West
    Participant

No doubt, grammar is important! But what one must remember is that making mistakes is natural while learning a new language. For example, when I was in Italian language school I had the opportunity to speak Italian a lot – with teachers, students, natives and so on. Of course, I made some mistakes. But at the same time I attended the courses of Italian in this school, so I could learn to see my mistakes and make the better of it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.