One Stop Online Language Learning Solution
German language and You
Recent studies state that close to Hundred million people across the globe learn German. When you master the art of speaking this language you are not only moving closer to a range of civilization but also expanding your business potentials across the European, African and American society.
The German language is the happening language on the sites. “.de” extension stands next to “.com” on the web. Knowing German will help you to understand the contents.
Germany’s yearly involvement to science and research is an additional exciting inspiration. Are you aware of the fact that every year 1/10 books published across the world is written in German? Germany stands 3rd copyright applications internationally. Germans are world best in Engineering.
Wanting to be part of the success? Wordsandvideos.com is there to help your dream come true.
How and Where to learn German?
Do you belong to the group that is looking for learning German quickly, within budget, saving time, interacting with native speakers, achieve a good pronunciation?The solution is simple, yet effective. Join our online language course that provides all service under one umbrella.
Understand the basics of German before you start
- In German pronunciation is quite loyal to its writing. Knowing the text means knowing to pronounce correctly. (Phonetic language)
- The set of response phrases in German is called conversational connectors. It is very important to know the conversational connectors for conversing effectively which is not there in phrasebooks.
- German does not have any tones and has no connection between words.
- Letters are similar to English.
- German grammar is similar to English. Sometimes logic must be known to use the grammar.
- Preposition and postposition suffixes are not there.
- The vocabulary of German is gender specific.
- There are few actually long words to learn.
We will handhold you with the basic rules to have the right accent with our Professional Native Language Teacher who has more than 2 decades of knowledge in using the idiom.