Welcome to Words and Videos (WAV). The following Terms of Service, which include the Site Policies, are a contractual agreement between you and Words and Videos(including our corporate subsidiaries). The Terms of Service together with the Site Policies are collectively referred to as the "Agreement" and as the "Terms of Service." Certain defined terms used in this Agreement are available here. By visiting or using the services available from the domain and sub-domains of www.words and videos (the "Site"), you are agreeing to be legally bound by the Agreement. We suggest that you consult the Terms of Service and the linked information regularly for updates. We reserve the right to revise the Terms of Service and all linked information from time to time in our sole discretion by updating this posting or any linked information. Unless otherwise provided in such revision, the revised terms will take effect when they are posted.
About Words and videos
Words and Videos makes the Site available as an online venue for language learning where Members, both Students and Teachers (as such terms are defined below), can locate and collaborate with each other and take advantage of the following services (collectively, the "Services"):
Connection Services. The Site is also a venue where: (1) Members may upload information related to language learning (2) Members conduct searches and locate, connect with, choose, and engage each other for the purposes of language learning (3) Students conduct searches and locate, connect with, choose, and engage Teachers directly for language instruction; and (4) Teachers advertise their capabilities, respond to inquiries, and locate, connect with and engage to provide their Services directly to Students. In providing the Connection Services, Words and Videos only provides the venue for Students and Teachers to find and contract with each other. See the Site Policies for further descriptions of Connection Services.
Transaction Services. The Site is also a venue where Words and Videos provides to Students and Teachers certain collaboration, virtual classroom platform for language learning, feedback, credit purchase and payment tools, dispute resolution process and dispute assistance, and other Services (collectively, "Transaction Services"). Transaction Services does not mean Connection Services. See Payment Account Service Terms and Conditions, and Dispute Resolution Policy for further descriptions of Transaction Services.
For as long as Words and Videos continues to offer the Services, Words and Videos shall provide (and seek to update, improve and expand, in similar and different new ways) the Site and the Services which Words and Videos may update, improve, discontinue and change at any time, at Word and Videos sole discretion.
Our Services are available only to legal entities and individuals who can form legally binding contracts. To register for an Account with words and videos and become a Member, you must accept all of the terms and conditions in, and linked to, the Terms of Service. Words and videos reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse, suspend, or terminate service to anyone.
To become a Member and use the services available from the Site you must register for an "Account". You must provide true, accurate and complete information as prompted by the registration form, and update such information to maintain its truth, accuracy, and completeness. You must safeguard the Member ID and password you use to access this Site. We may rely on any use of the Site with your Member ID and password as authorized by you. You must not register for more than one Account.
You agree to pay all fees applicable to your use of the Words and Videos services, and you agree not to circumvent Words and Videos fee structure, all in accordance with the Site Policies, and the Payment Account Service Terms and Conditions.
Words and Videos Provides the Venue
Words and Videos makes the Site available as an online venue where Members locate and connect with each other and take advantage of the Services. Words and Videos is not involved in the dealing and contracting between Students and Teachers, or in the Teachers' delivery of Instruction Services to Students. words and videos has no control over and does not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of Instruction Services advertised, the truth or accuracy of listings, the qualifications, background, or abilities of Members, the ability of Teachers to deliver Teaching Services, the ability of Students to pay for Teaching Services, or that a Student or Teacher can or will actually complete a transaction.
Performance of Member Contracts
Upon confirmation of session time and price by both the Student and the Teacher, the Student agrees to purchase, and the Teacher agrees to deliver, the Instruction Services in accordance with the Terms of Service (collectively the "Member Contract"). You agree not to enter into any contractual provisions in conflict with the Terms of Service. The Student and Teacher each covenants and agrees to act with good faith and fair dealing in performance of the Member Contract. Furthermore, the Student and Teacher each acknowledges and agrees that the value, reputation, and goodwill of the Site depend on their performance of the foregoing covenants and agreements. The Student and the Teacher, therefore, agree that words and videos has the right to take such actions with respect to the Member Contract, including without limitation suspension, termination, or legal actions, as words and videos in its sole discretion deems necessary to protect the value, reputation, and goodwill of the Site.
Taxes, Reporting and Legal Responsibilities
Each Member is solely responsible for satisfying any income tax, VAT, payroll tax, payroll withholding, sales and use tax, governmental reporting and other legal requirements under applicable law, including without limitation those applicable to the purchase and sale of Services from and by independent contractors.
Directory of Teachers
The Site contains a directory of Teachers. The directory is populated with information from third party sources, from Teachers themselves and from other Members. Words and videos provides this directory as a convenience and does not confirm or verify the information contained in it.
Third Party Content, Verification and Monitoring
Words and Videos has no editorial control over content provided by third parties. Words and Videos is not responsible for and does not monitor content for accuracy or reliability. Any opinions, advice, statements, Services, offers or other information or content express or made available by third parties, including Members, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of words and videos. Words and videos neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, information or statement made on this Site by anyone other than authorized words and videos employees acting in their official capacities. Words and Videos does not confirm or verify if a Teacher claiming to be a professional or claiming to be qualified to provide professional advice is in fact licensed or otherwise qualified to provide the Services or advice being requested.
This Site may contain links to other websites or resources and access and use of certain services offered by third parties, including online communication services such as chat, email and calls and your access and use of those websites, resources or services, including the online communication services, will be governed by the terms and policies of the website or resource or teacher. These services are owned and operated by the third party teachers and their licensors. You acknowledge and agree that words and videos is not responsible or liable for: (a) the availability or accuracy of such sites or resources; or (b) the content, advertising, or products on or available from such sites or resources. The inclusion of any link on the site does not imply that we endorse the linked site. You use the links and these services at your own risk.
The Terms of Service and any registration for or subsequent use of this Site will not be construed as creating or implying any relationship of agency, franchise, partnership or joint venture between you and words and videos, except and solely to the extent expressly stated.
Access and Interference
The Site contains robot exclusion headers. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (a) take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (b) copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content (other than content you have submitted to the site) from the site, any software code that is part of the site, or any services that are offered on the site without the prior express written permission of words and videos and the appropriate third party, as applicable; (c) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper operation of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or (d) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site or any subparts of the Site.
You are responsible for the creation, storage, and backup of your business records. The Terms of Service and any registration for or subsequent use of this site will not be construed as creating any responsibility on words and videos part to store, backup, retain, or grant access to any information or data for any period.
The services provided by words and videos or any of our licensors or instructors are provided "as is," as available, and without any warranties or conditions (express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage or trade). We make no representations or warranties, of any kind, either express or implied, as to the quality, identity or reliability of any third party, or as to the accuracy of the postings made on the website by any third party. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall we or our licensors or instructors be liable to you or any other member for any special, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages pursuant to this agreement, including but not limited to, loss of profits, loss of business opportunities or loss of goodwill, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
Not with standing any other provision of this agreement, in no event will our liability to you for any action or claim related to the services provided under this agreement, whether based on contract, tort, negligence or any other theory of liability, exceed in the greater of: (a) $100 or (b) the aggregate amount of service charges actually collected by us from you for the services to which the liability relates during the six (6) month period immediately preceding the determination of such liability. Some jurisdictions do not allow for the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation and exclusion may not apply to you.
If you have a dispute with another member, you release words and videos (and our officers, proprietors, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such dispute. All disputes will be subject to prevailing laws in India (Delhi). The legal jurisdiction will be that of Indian Courts (Delhi)
You agree to defend, hold harmless and indemnify words and videos from and against any and all losses, costs, expenses, damages or other liabilities incurred by words and videos from and against any cost, liability, loss, damage, cause of action, claim, suit, proceeding, demand or action brought by a third party against words and videos: (a) in connection with your use of the Services including any payment obligations incurred through use of the Services; or (b) resulting from: (i) your use of the Site (ii) your decision to supply credit information via the Site, including personal financial information; (iii) your decision to submit postings and accept offers from other Members; (iv) any breach of contract or other claims made by Members with which you conducted business through the site; (v) your breach of any provision of this Agreement; (vi) any liability arising from the tax treatment of payments or any portion thereof; (vii) any negligent or intentional wrongdoing by any member; (viii) any act or omission of yours with respect to the payment of fees to any Teacher; (ix) your dispute of or failure to pay any invoice or any other payment; and/or (x) your obligations to a teacher. Any such indemnification shall be conditioned on our: (a) notifying you in writing of any such claim, demand, action, cost, liability, loss or threat of any thereof; (b) cooperating with you in the defence or settlement thereof; and (c) allowing you to control such defence or settlement. We shall be entitled to participate in such defence through our own counsel at our own cost and expense. We reserve the right to report any wrongdoing of which we become aware to the applicable government agencies or otherwise.
License and Site Access
Subject to and conditioned on compliance with the Terms of Service, words and videos grants you a limited license to access and, if you are a member, to use this site internally for the purpose of ordering and receiving the services available and authorized from this Site. You must not sell, reproduce, distribute, modify, display, publicly perform, prepare derivative works based on, repost or otherwise use any content of this site in any way for any public or commercial purpose without prior written consent of words and videos or the rights holder, unless such actions have previously been expressly permitted by words and videos or the rights holder for the content in question. You will not attempt to reverse engineer or attempt to interfere with the operation of any part of this Site unless expressly permitted by law. This Site or any portion of this Site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by words and videos.
Reservation of Rights; Limited Licenses
Words and videos and its licensors retain all of its right, title and interest in and to all patent rights, inventions, copyrights, know-how and trade secrets relating to the Site. The words and videos logo and name are trademarks of words and videos, and may be registered in certain jurisdictions. All other product names, company names, marks, logos and symbols on the site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Except as expressly stated above, nothing in the Terms of Service confers any license under any of words and videos or any third party's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise.
If you have any questions, suggestions, reports of problems or complaints regarding any words and videos services, your use of the site, the conduct of or purchase, sale, delivery, or payment of or for services by or from any member, please contact Customer Service.
Such notices to words and videos are deemed effective upon receipt.
Resolution of disputes between member and words and videos notices and communications
Unless you otherwise indicate in writing to Customer Service, words and videos will communicate with you by email or by posting communications on this Site. You consent to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that these electronic communications satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. You will be considered to have received a communication when words and videos sends it to the email address you have provided to words and videos on this site, or when words and videos posts such communication on this site. You must keep your email address updated on this site, and you must regularly check this site for postings. If you fail to respond to an email message from words and videos regarding violation, dispute or complaint within two business days, words and videos will have the right to terminate or suspend your Project or your registration.
All notices to words and videos intended to have a legal effect concerning this Agreement must be in writing and delivered either in person or by a means evidenced by a delivery receipt, to the following address:
Words and Videos
J Tower Flat Number 1702, Sector 45,
Sector 45, Noida, 201303,
If a dispute arises between you and words and videos, our goal is to resolve such dispute quickly and cost effectively. Accordingly, you and words and videos agree that we will resolve any claim or controversy at law or equity that arises between us out of this agreement or the words and videos services (a "Claim") in accordance with this section entitled "Resolution of Disputes Between Member and words and videos." Before resorting to these alternatives, you agree to first contact us directly to seek dispute assistance by going to Customer Service.
Law and Forum for Disputes
The Terms of Service are governed in all respects by the laws of India without giving effect to any principle that may provide for the application of the law of another jurisdiction. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against words and videos must be resolved by a court located in India (New Delhi), or as described in the Arbitration Option paragraph below. You hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within India (New Delhi) for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes. Any cause of action you may have with respect to this Site must be commenced within 30 days after it arises, or the cause of action is barred.
For any claim arising between you and words and videos(excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) where the total amount of the award sought is less than INR 50,000, the party requesting relief may elect to resolve the dispute in a cost-effective manner through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. A party electing arbitration must initiate such arbitration through an established alternative dispute resolution ("ADR") provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the following rules: (a) the arbitration will be conducted by telephone, online and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner will be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration; (b) the arbitration will not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; and (c) if an arbitrator renders an award the party receiving the award may enter any judgment on the award in any court of competent jurisdiction.
Improperly Filed Claims
Should you file a claim contrary to this section entitled "Resolution of Disputes Between Member and words and videos," words and videos will be entitled to recover attorneys' fees and costs up to INR 10,000, provided that words and videos has notified you in accordance with the Terms of Service of the improperly filed claim, and you have failed to promptly withdraw the claim.
Termination and Suspension
This Agreement shall become effective upon your acceptance or your use of the Site, and shall continue until terminated by words and videos you as provided for under the terms of this Section.
Unless otherwise agreed to in writing between the parties, either party may terminate the agreement at any time upon notice to the other party. In such event, (i) words and videos shall continue to perform those words and videos services necessary to complete any open transaction between you and another member; and (ii) you shall continue to be obligated to pay words and videos and any teacher for any service for which you have engaged from words and videos or such teachers in order to complete any such transactions.
Without limiting words and videos other remedies, we may issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend or terminate your registration, and refuse to provide any or all services to you if: (a) you breach any terms and conditions of the Terms of Service or the linked policies and information incorporated herein by reference, including our written policies and procedures posted on the site; (b) we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; or (c) we believe in our sole discretion that your actions may cause legal liability for you, our members or for words and videos or are contrary to the interests of the site or the words and videos user community. Once temporarily suspended, indefinitely suspended or terminated, you may not continue to use the site under the same account, a different account or reregister under a new account.
Without limiting words and videos other remedies, to the extent you engage in actions or activities which circumvent the words and videos site or otherwise reduce fees owed words and videos under the Terms of Service, you will pay words and videos for all fees owed to words and videos and reimburse words and videos for all losses and costs (including any and all words and videos employee time) and reasonable expenses (including attorney fees) related to investigating such breach and collecting such fees.
When your membership is terminated, you may no longer have access to data, messages, files and other material you keep on the site. The material may be deleted along with all your previous posts and bids. The provisions entitled "Warranty Disclaimer," "Limitation of Liability," "Release," "Indemnity," "Intellectual Property," "Notices and Communications," "Resolution of Disputes between Member and words and videos," "General," "Audit Provisions and Maintaining Records" and "Payment Account Services Terms and Conditions" will survive termination of this Agreement.
Notification of Members
You acknowledge and agree that the value, reputation and goodwill of the site depend on transparency of member registration status to all members. You therefore agree as follows: In case if words and videos suspends or terminates your registration, the site will have the right but not the obligation to (1) notify other members engaged with you to inform them of your suspended or terminated registration status and (2) provide them with summary reasons for the action.
Words and videos, located in INDIA, is the provider of the electronic commercial service on this site. Members are notified, via this site, in advance regarding any applicable service charges. Upon your request, you may have this agreement sent to you by email. Please feel free to contact words and videos to resolve a complaint regarding any aspect of service relating to this Site by writing to the above address, or contact us at Customer Service.
Certain defined terms
As used throughout the Agreement:
"Member Account" means the words and videos account you open when you register to become a member and use the services.
"Words and videos services" means any of the above services that are delivered by words and videos.
"Member" means a person or legal entity that registers for an Account.
"Teacher" means a Member that offers and delivers teaching services.
"Teaching Services" means all services delivered by teachers.
"Payment Account" means the account created by the member to pay for the services taken or given by the members.
"Student" means a member that investigates and purchases teaching services.
"User" means (1) a person who is a member, using the site on his or her own behalf, or (2) a person who is using the site on behalf of a member that is a company or organization.
"Visitor" means a person who is only visiting the site, not a member or user.
"you" means a visitor or member accessing the site or using the services on his or her own behalf; or, if the services are used on behalf of a company or organization, "you" means the member for which the services are used and the user who accesses the site on behalf of such member (and such user represents that he or she has the authority to do so on the member's behalf).
You are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws, keeping in mind that access to the contents of this site may not be legal for or by certain persons or in certain countries. Words and videos will not be considered to have modified or waived any of our rights or remedies under the terms of service unless the modification or waiver is in writing and signed by an authorized representative of words and videos. No delay or omission by words and videos in exercising its rights or remedies will impair its rights or be construed as a waiver. Any single or partial exercise of a right or remedy will not preclude further exercise of any other right or remedy. If any part of the terms of service is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable part will be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder will remain in full force and effect. You will not transfer, assign or delegate your rights or obligations (including your Account) under the Terms of Service to anyone without the express written permission of words and videos, and any attempt to do so will be null and void. Words and videos may assign this agreement in its discretion.
Except for the payment of fees to words and videos, neither of the parties to this agreement shall be responsible for the failure to perform or any delay in performance of any obligation hereunder due to labour disturbances, accidents, fires, floods, telecommunications or internet failures, strikes, wars, riots, rebellions, blockades, acts of government, governmental requirements and regulations or restrictions imposed by law or any other similar conditions beyond the reasonable control of such party. The time for performance of such party shall be extended by the period of such delay.
The boldface paragraph headings in the terms of service are included for ease of reference only and have no binding effect. The terms of service and all documents referenced in the terms of service (including the site policies listed below) comprise the entire agreement between you and words and videos with respect to the use of this site and supersede all prior agreements between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein as well as any conflicting or inconsistent terms in any website that link to or are linked from this site.
The agreement hereby incorporates all terms and conditions, rules, policies, and guidelines on the Site, including:
- Payment Account Service Terms and Conditions
- Copyright Policy
- Registration Information
- Safeguarding Your Password
- Posting Information or Content
- Teacher and Student Obligations
- Rating and Feedback System
- Providing Services
- Teacher Service Fees
- Enforcement of Site Policies
- Dispute Resolution Process
- Contacting Customer Service
Payment Account Service Terms and Conditions
In addition to the eligibility requirements described in the terms of service, words and videos’sPayment Account Service (the "Payment Account Service") is intended solely for use on words and videos to purchase words and videos services. You must not establish more than one payment account. A payment Account is mandatory for purchasing words and videos services which have an WAVC price, but is otherwise optional.
Words and videos Credits (WAVC)
WAVC are a virtual currency purchased from wordsandvideos.com. They can be used solely on the site to purchase services and have no value outside wordsandvideos.com. All services on the site are paid for with WAVC. WAVC purchased or received as payment for services will be shown in a member's payment account.
WAVC in a payment account may be used to pay teachers and to pay service fees, connect fees, currency exchange fees and wire transfer fees, and any other Services as may be added time to time onto the site.
A student may add WAVC to their payment account by any of the methods available on the site. The student must reasonably intend that such amounts will be used to pay words and videos or teachers for services purchased through the site.
A teacher may add to their payment account by directing that students' payments for services purchased on the site and received through the payment service be added to their payment account
Words and videos provides the payment account service and requires you to use it to purchase WAVC, and to request and make payments of WAVC to and accept payments of WAVC from other members, for the purchase and sale of services through the site.
As a student, you agree not to pay fees for teacher services unless the fees are originated from the words and videos payment account service, and as a student you acknowledge that you are not obligated to pay fees unless the fees are originated from the words and videos payment account service. As a teacher, you agree to request fees from students for teacher services only through requests for payment on the words and videos payment account service, and you agree to use this system for all words and videos-originated business, whether first-time, repeat or follow-on. As a teacher, you agree that a student is not obligated to pay fees for teacher services unless you originated the request for payment through the words and videos payment account service.
You acknowledge that: (1) words and videos is not a bank and the payment account service is a payment service rather than a banking service; and (2) words and videos is not acting as a trustee or fiduciary with respect to your funds, but is acting only as an agent and custodian. (3) WORDS AND VIDEOS IS NOT A BANK, AND AMOUNTS TRANSFERRED THROUGH OR STORED IN THE PAYMENT SERVICE ARE NOT INSURED DEPOSITS.
By receiving or sending WAVC through the payment account service or purchasing WAVC for your payment account, you authorize words and videos to obtain the WAVC on your behalf and to transfer the WAVC to the recipient that you designate, subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Word and videos through its 3rd party partners acts as a payment provider by creating, hosting, maintaining, and providing the payment account service to you via the Internet. Words and videos does not have any control over the teacher services purchased or sold with the payment account service, nor whether a student or teacher you are dealing with will actually complete the transaction. Nothing in the payment account service will be deemed to constitute words and videos your agent with respect to any teacher services purchased and sold by users through the site, or expand or modify any warranty, liability or indemnity stated in the terms of service.
You agree that you will not receive interest or other earnings on the WAVC in your Account.
How to Receive Payment for Services Using the Payment Account Service
To receive payment from a student, you must use the payment account service and you must follow the instructions and payment account service links on the site and provide the information requested. As a teacher, you acknowledge and agree that when you instruct words and videos to transfer WAVC from a student using the payment account service, such instruction is a representation that you have completed the applicable services fully and satisfactorily.
How to Pay for Services Using the Payment Account Service
To pay a teacher, you must use the payment account service and you must follow the instructions and links on the site and provide the information requested. Unless you have a balance in your payment account, words and videos will ask to charge your credit card, bank account, Alipay or PayPal for the necessary amount. By providing us with your credit card or bank account information, you authorize us to charge such credit card or bank account for the amounts stated on the applicable payment service web page.
As a student, you acknowledge and agree that when you instruct words and videos to pay a teacher using the payment account service, such instruction: (1) is a representation that the teacher has completed the applicable services fully and satisfactorily, and (2) constitutes an irrevocable instruction to words and videos to transfer WAVC to the teacher. Once words and videos has transferred WAVC to the teacher, words and videos may not be entitled to demand return of the WAVC.
Authorized Payments are Final
Your use of the payment account service constitutes your agreement to transfer WAVC for any amounts which you authorize us to charge against your account and, as appropriate, your credit card, debit card, bank account, Alipay account, PayPal account, cashU account, Webmoney account, or any other payment method available on wordsandvideos.com. Such payments, once authorized, ARE FINAL. No refunds will be given for WAVC's purchased.
Words and videos reserves the right to seek reimbursement from you as a teacher, and you will reimburse words and videos, if words and videos discovers erroneous or duplicate transactions from any student. Words and videos may obtain such reimbursement by charging the applicable teacher's account, deducting amounts from future payments owed to the teacher, or obtaining reimbursement from such teacher by any other lawful means. Failure to pay for reimbursements of is cause for termination of services.
WAVC Expiration Policy
WAVC's in a member account will be valid for as long as the member remains active on words and videos. If the member has not logged into his/her account at least once in the previous 6 months, the WAVC's will expire. For a member to keep their WAVCs active, they must login at least once every 6 months to their words and videos account. WAVCs are then valid for another 6 months following the most recent login date.
The payment account service operates in WAVC which are tied to USD and therefore words and videos is not responsible for currency fluctuations that occur when billing or crediting a credit or debit card denominated in a currency other than USD, nor is words and videos responsible for currency fluctuations that occur when receiving or sending payment via wire transfer, check or ACH when purchasing WAVC or withdrawing an WAVC balance.
Withdrawal of Funds
To withdraw funds from your payment account, you must request such funds using any of the withdrawal methods available on the site. Any such requests shall be subject to the conditions and restrictions contained on the site and in the terms of service. Notwithstanding any other provision of the Terms of Service, if words and videos determines in its sole discretion that a Member has violated the conditions and restrictions of the Site or Terms of Service, words and videos will have the right to refuse to process the withdrawal.
Hold on Account Funds
Words and videos reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to place a hold on funds if words and videos suspects monies were used in fraud or criminal activities. Words and videos will release a hold as soon as practical.
Disputes Between Students and Teachers
Any disputes in connection with Services provided by Teachers or payments made by Students remain between such Students and Teachers. By using the Payment Account Service, you agree to follow the Dispute Resolution Process. You further acknowledge that words and videos will not be a party to any such dispute. Words and videos will attempt to take the actions set forth in the Dispute Resolution Process, but words and videos will not be obligated to take any other action or refrain from taking any other action toward resolving any such dispute. Words and videos may, at its sole discretion, withhold or delay payment or continue to hold amounts or make payment or release amounts in the event of dispute between a Student and a Teacher.
Reservation of Rights
Words and videos reserves the right to seek reimbursement from any Teacher and Teacher will reimburse words and videos if words and videos discovers erroneous or duplicate transactions for the amount of such transaction from such Teacher. Words and videos may obtain such reimbursement by deducting from future payments owed to such Teacher, by reversing any credits to such Teacher's bank account, or by seeking reimbursement from such Teacher by any other lawful means.
If you have any questions, suggestions or reports of problems regarding the Payment Service, please contact Customer Service.
Removal of Material for Which Copyright Infringement is Claimed
Words and videos has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements and for processing such claims in accordance with applicable law. If you believe your copyrights are being infringed by a user of the Services available at the domain and sub-domains of www.wordsandvideos.com, please notify Customer Service with written notice as detailed within this subsection.
The information requested substantively complies with the safe harbour provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 USC. § 512(c)(3)(A), which provides:
To be effective under this subsection, a notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication provided to the designated agent of a teacher that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online Site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that Site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the teacher to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the teacher to contact the complaining party such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notification from a copyright owner or from a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner that fails to comply substantially with the provisions above shall not be considered as providing actual knowledge or an awareness of facts or circumstances from which infringing activity is apparent.
You agree to provide true, accurate and complete information as prompted by the Registration form for your Member Account and your Payment Account, and to update this information to maintain its truthfulness, accuracy and completeness. Words and videos may suspend or terminate your Member Account or Payment Account if the information you provide is not complete or accurate.
SAFEGUARDING YOUR PASSWORD AND PIN
You agree to safeguard the User ID and password and PIN you use to access this Site and to purchase WAVC. You authorize us to assume that any person using the Site with your User ID and password and PIN either is you or is authorized to act for you. Further, the contents of your Member Account (including feedback), and User ID may not be transferred or sold to another party.
POSTING INFORMATION OR CONTENT
You agree to provide true, accurate and complete information whenever you post any information or content on the Site (including but not limited to posting your general profile or teaching profile and providing feedback). You agree to update such information whenever it changes. You agree to use good judgment when posting information, remarks or other content regarding other Users, Members, Students, Teachers, words and videos or any other third party. You understand that you may be held legally responsible for damages suffered by other Users, Members, Students, Teachers, words and videos or any third party as a result of legally actionable or defamatory comments, remarks or other information or content which you post to the words and videos Site. Words and videos is not legally responsible for any remarks, information or other content posted or made available on its Site by any User or third party, even if such information or content is defamatory or otherwise legally actionable. Words and videos is not responsible for and does not monitor or censor content for accuracy or reliability. words and videos reserves the right to remove or restrict access to any information, content or project posted or made available on the Site in its sole discretion, or if ordered to do so by a court, or if words and videos considers such information or content to be in violation of the Terms of Service. You agree NOT to do any of the following on the Site:
- Use words and videos to transmit any content or conduct any transaction that would violate any applicable law or regulation in any country.
- Post any listings that are fake, posted without the intention to award or complete the lessons or posted only to receive pricing information.
- Use words and videos to transmit any content that infringes a third party's intellectual property rights, license rights, the terms and conditions of use of such third party's Web site or copyrighted materials or such third party's rights of publicity or privacy.
- Use words and videos to transmit any content related to or containing any adult or sexually explicit material.
- Use words and videos in any manner related to bulk email or spam, including but not limited to bulk email hosting, scripts, active code, programs, proxies, lists and relay servers.
- Post advertisements, solicitations or offers of full-time employment.
- Post false or misleading information about a product, service or service request.
- Post logos, seals or slogans from third parties on the Site unless such material is provided by words and videos or awords and videos partner, or you have received express written permission from words and videos to display such third-party logo, seal or slogan.
- Post or transmit any content that is profane, vulgar, racist, offensive, threatening, harmful, abusive, defamatory or disparaging.
- Post or transmit unprofessional or offensive comments about a User, Member, Teacher, Student, words and videos or any third party.
- Use words and videos to transmit any content that violates, or has the potential to violate, the integrity of academic and professional applications, tests and work; for example, by passing off the skills, ideas or words of another as one's own; using another's production or content without crediting the source; presenting as new and original, ideas or products derived from an existing source; presenting fabricated facts, persons or sources as real.
- Suggest or solicit another User to contact you directly in order to buy or sell Services outside of words and videos.
- Access, tamper with or use non-public or non-authorized areas of the Site. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution.
- Tamper with postings of other Users, Members or words and videos.
- Solicit or gather any User's or Member's information available from the Site, such as other Usernames and email addresses, for any commercial or business purposes or to transmit any unsolicited advertising, junk mail, spam or chain letters.
- Do anything which would create or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden or load on the Site.
- Use robots, spiders, scrapers or other automated means to access information in our Site for any purpose without express written permission from words and videos.
- Post or introduce software on the Site that: (i) is designed to disrupt, disable, harm or otherwise impede in any manner, including aesthetic disruptions or distortions, the operation of this Site or any other software, firmware, hardware, computer system or network (sometimes referred to as "viruses" or "worms"); (ii) would disable or impair this Site or any other software, firmware, hardware, computer systems or networks in any way where such disablement or impairment is caused by the elapsing of a period of time, exceeding an authorized number of copies, advancement to a particular date or other numeral (sometimes referred to as "time bombs," "time locks" or "drop dead" devices); (iii) would permit you or any other person to access this Site or any other software, firmware, hardware, computer systems or networks to cause such disablement or impairment or transmit information (sometimes referred to as "traps," "access codes," or "trap door" devices, or "spyware"); or (iv) which contains any other similar harmful, malicious or hidden procedures, routines or mechanisms which would cause such programs to cease functioning or to damage or corrupt data, storage media, programs, equipment or communications or otherwise interfere with operations.
- Frame or link to the Site except as permitted in writing by words and videos.
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Repeat any action after you receive warning or request to desist from words and videos, whether or not that action is explicitly prohibited in the policies stated on the Site.
- Fail to respond to an email from words and videos regarding violation, dispute or complaint within two business days.
- Use the Site if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under age or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from our Site.
- Take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as importing or exporting feedback information off the Site, or using feedback as an extortion mechanism).
- Copy, modify or distribute content from the Site, except for your own information and use, without the prior express written permission from words and videos.
- Violate any other policies stated on the Site.
Violation of these rules may result in suspension or termination of your Account, in addition to all other remedies available to words and videos or other Users or Members. If you are aware of a potential violation, please contact Customer Service. In order to operate the Site, words and videos must have certain rights. Consequently, when you post information, text, files, links, attachments, software or other materials to publicly visible areas of the Site, you are granting, or warranting that the owner of such Content has expressly granted a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, fully sub-licensable, non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, transmit, distribute, perform, display and delete such Content (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate such Content in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
TEACHER AND STUDENT OBLIGATIONS
You agree to: (a) abide by the Terms of Service and the processes and procedures described throughout the Site; (b) be financially responsible for your use of words and videos and the purchase of WAVC or delivery of Services; and (c) perform your obligations and complete the transaction as specified by the most recent agreed upon terms by the Teacher and Student, unless such transaction is prohibited by law or by the Terms of Service. Upon acceptance of Session terms, you agree to purchase the Services by transfer of a sufficient WAVC balance if you are a Student, or provide the Services if you are a Teacher, in accordance with the terms agreed to by the parties.
Words and videos encourages open, complete and professional communication between Students and Teachers. Students and Teachers can use email, chat, and telephone to clarify lesson or course descriptions, scope or any specific requirements. Open communication helps Teachers to develop relevant curriculum and Students to make informed decisions. You are required to use words and videos to manage learning sessions and to maintain an electronic record of all written communication including clarifications and agreements around lesson scope, deliverables, milestones, timeframes, price, feedback, requests for revisions, acceptance of deliverables and completion of milestones. Also, transcribe relevant emails, instant messages, telephone or in-person conversations between the Student and the Teacher to maintain a record of what is agreed. In the event of a dispute, all written communication on words and videos will serve as the record for resolution of the dispute. A communication that is not referenced on words and videos cannot be submitted as evidence in non-judicial dispute resolution after a dispute is reported.
- Please note: Words and videos provides profile CONTACT INFORMATION section for you to enter your email address, telephone number and instant message IDs. You may not enter your contact information in other sections of your profile or words and videos outside of the CONTACT INFORMATION section.
RATING AND FEEDBACK SYSTEM
You acknowledge and agree that the Site will contain public feedback from Users with whom you have transacted. You acknowledge that feedback results for you may consist of comments and ratings left by other Users and that words and videos may calculate a composite feedback number based on these individual ratings. Teachers agree to be rated by Students along several criteria, as determined by words and videos. Words and videos provides its feedback and rating system as a means through which Users can express their opinions publicly, and words and videos does not monitor or censor these opinions or investigate any remarks posted by Users for accuracy or reliability unless a User brings the posting to words and videos’s attention. You may be held legally responsible for damages suffered by other words and videos Users or third parties as a result of these remarks if a court finds that these remarks are legally actionable or defamatory. Words and videos is not legally responsible for any feedback or comments posted or made available on this Site by any Users or third parties, even if that information is defamatory or otherwise legally actionable. You agree to report violations or abuses of our rating and feedback system immediately by contacting Customer Service, and agree not to take any actions that undermine the integrity of the feedback system, including but not limited to the following:
- Leaving fake feedback for yourself or another User or Member such as using a secondary Username or other words and videos members to artificially raise the level of your own feedback or create negative feedback for another User or Member.
- Feedback threats such as demanding another User or Member to perform a task by threatening to leave negative feedback or withholding deliverables or funds until another User or Member agrees to leave positive feedback or no feedback.
- Feedback solicitation such as offering to sell or buy Services in exchange for good feedback, trading feedback undeservedly or buying feedback.
In order to protect the integrity of the feedback system and protect Users from abuse, words and videos will consider removing feedback under the following scenarios:
- Feedback or information posted seeks to elicit or solicit any User's contact information, such as other Users' email addresses, for any non-words and videos related commercial or business purposes, or to transmit any unsolicited advertising, "junk mail," "spam," or "chain letters."
- Feedback or information posted contains language that is profane, vulgar, racist or contains adult material. Insulting or inflammatory feedback is strongly discouraged but will not be removed.
- Feedback or information posted is shown to have been left by any User who is in violation of words and videos’s Eligibility requirements, or by or for a User who has conducted any fraudulent transaction.
- Feedback or information posted is not directly related to transactions conducted through words and videos.
- Feedback or information posted makes any reference to actions taken or purported to be taken by words and videos or any law enforcement organization.
- When words and videos is provided with a ruling or settlement agreement from a valid and certified dispute resolution service, or is provided with a court order finding that the disputed feedback is slanderous, libellous, defamatory or otherwise illegal.
- The User who left feedback provided words and videos with false contact information during the transaction period (as verified by words and videos) and cannot be contacted by words and videos.
- The User who left feedback is participating in awords and videos transaction with the intent of leaving feedback as part of a campaign to harass words and videos member(s) (as verified by words and videos).
- Negative feedback that was intended for another User only when the User responsible for the mistaken feedback contacts words and videos and places the same feedback for the appropriate User. This does not apply to feedback that was mistakenly marked negative instead of positive or vice versa, in which case the User can contact Customer Service to file a feedback review request.
If you wish to provide Services through words and videos, you must complete the Teacher registration process. You agree to provide true, accurate, complete information and to update such information to maintain its truthfulness, accuracy and completeness. From time to time, your Member Account may be subject to verification as well as editorial and feedback reviews. words and videos can suspend or terminate your Member Account upon the discovery that any information you provided or posted is not complete or accurate, or as a result of other violations of the Terms of Service.
Guidelines for Creating a Course
You agree to utilize the following course creation guidelines:
- Write a specific, detailed course outline with clear scope, deliverables and lessons.
- Set expectations that you can meet or exceed.
When submitting your course, you agree to:
- Not submit courses or lessons that are made with the intent to commit fraud. Doing so will result in immediate termination of your membership.
- Not offer your Services in exchange for good feedback or for free.
- Respond promptly, within one business day, to private messages from the Student.
- Respond promptly, within one business day, to any inquiry from Customer Service.
Violation of these guidelines may result in suspension or termination of the Project or of your Account. If you are aware of a potential violation, please contact Customer Service.
Guidelines for Providing your Services
You agree to utilize the following service provider guidelines:
- Once you have received a teaching request, use words and videos to manage the request and to maintain an electronic record of all written communication between you and the Student around scope, deliverables, time frames, price, feedback, revisions, schedule changes, vacation, availability, delays, acceptance of deliverables and completion of sessions. Also, transcribe relevant outside emails, instant messages, telephone or in-person conversations between you and the Buyer on words and videos to maintain a record of what is agreed. In the event of a dispute, all written communication on words and videos will serve as the statement of record.
- Inform the Student of your availability and committed response time.
- Inform the Student if a committed deliverable will be missed, offering an explanation and proposing a revised date.
- Inform the Student if you will be unavailable for more than one business day.
- If you are unable to complete a session, alert Customer Service so that words and videos is aware of the situation and can offer assistance to the Student.
- Respond promptly, within 1 business day, to all session-related communication, whether from the Student or from words and videos.
- Utilize words and videos’s Payment Service to maintain the privacy of your personal financial Account details; leverage words and videos’s anti-fraud measures; maintain a record of all invoices and payments; add the project, feedback and transaction amount to your profile; and, in the event of a problem, have access to words and videos’s Dispute Resolution process.
- Report any rating system violation by contacting Customer Service.
- After the session is completed, leave objective, balanced feedback.
Violation of these guidelines may result in suspension or termination of your Account. If you are aware of a potential violation, please contact Customer Service.
words and videos charges Teachers a service fee based on the total amount you receive for your Services from the Student. Fees due to words and videos are deducted upon transfer of WAVC to the Teacher's Payment Account. The balance shown on the Teacher's Payment Account is the full balance after all fees have been deducted. Please consult the Site or contact Customer Service for the calculation of applicable fees. words and videos does not charge any fees for the Teacher to register or create a listing for their Services on words and videos.
Period of Exclusivity
IF YOU ARE A STUDENT, YOU AGREE THAT FOR A PERIOD OF ONE YEAR AFTER ACCEPTANCE OF TEACHING SERVICES FOUND ON WORDS AND VIDEOS, IF YOU SOLICIT OR PURCHASE ANY SERVICES FROM THE SAME TEACHER YOU WILL DO SO EXCLUSIVELY ON THE SITE, WHETHER SUCH SERVICES ARE RELATED TO THE PREVIOUS SERVICES, OR FOR NEW UNRELATED SERVICES.
IF YOU ARE A TEACHER, YOU AGREE THAT FOR A PERIOD OF ONE YEAR AFTER ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR TEACHING SERVICES, IF YOU PROPOSE OR PROVIDE ANY SERVICES TO THE SAME STUDENT YOU WILL DO SO EXCLUSIVELY ON THE SITE, WHETHER SUCH SERVICES ARE RELATED TO THE PREVIOUS SERVICES, OR FOR NEW UNRELATED SERVICES.
Circumvention of Service Fees
You agree not to engage in any action or activity meant to circumvent the service fees. Prohibited practices include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Failing to report final service prices through the words and videos Payment Service.
- Suggesting or soliciting Students to hire you outside the words and videos system.
- Reporting on the Site a service price different than that agreed between Student and Teacher.
Session Package Expiration Policy
Session packages on words and videos are valid for six (6) months. A reminder will be sent to both the student and the teacher when the expiration date of their package is one month away. An additional reminder will be sent one week before the expiration date, requesting replies from both the student and the teacher. If no reply has been received from the student, then all remaining WAVC in the package will be sent to the teacher, minus words and videos’s normal commission. If no reply is received from the teacher, then all remaining WAVC in the package will be returned to the student.
Session Package Refund Policy
If a student or teacher finds it necessary to cancel a session package which has already been partially fulfilled (for example, 3 sessions have been taught in a 10 session package), we encourage the two parties to reach an agreement on how to divide the WAVC remaining in the package. However, in the event that words and videos is asked to mediate, then we will use the following guidelines.
- If the teacher was responsible for the cancellation, then the teacher will receive WAVC for each session they have taught in the package at a rate of the entire cost of the package evenly divided by the number of sessions in the package, with the remaining WAVC going back to the student. For example, a teacher's package consisted of 10 sessions at a total cost of 1,000 WAVC. Three (3) sessions are taught but then the teacher cannot continue due to illness. The teacher receives 300 WAVC (minus words and videos’s regular commission) and the student's account will be credited 700 WAVC.
- If the student was responsible for the cancellation, then the teacher will receive WAVC for each session they have taught in the package at their regular rate for individual sessions up to the total price of the package, with any remaining WAVC going back to the student. For example, a teacher's package consisted of 10 sessions at a total cost of 1,000 WAVC. The teacher's regular rate for individual 1-to-1 sessions is 150 WAVC per session. Three (3) sessions are taught but then the student cannot continue due to illness. The teacher receives 450 WAVC (minus words and videos’s regular commission) and the student's account will be credited 550 WAVC.
In the event that there is a dispute as to who cancelled a package and the student and teacher cannot reach a compromise, then words and videos will mediate the dispute. Words and videos’s decision on the dispute is final. Please note that in the case of a dispute, it is up to the teacher and the student to provide proof to words and videos to support their positions.
ENFORCEMENT OF TERMS OF SERVICE
We may suspend or cancel your Member Account and/or Payment Account if we believe that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the Terms of Service, or violated our rights or those of another party. Without limiting words and videos’s other remedies, we will suspend or terminate your Member Account and/or Payment Account and refuse to provide any Services to you if: (a) you breach any terms and conditions of the Terms of Service and the other written policies and procedures posted on the Site; (b) we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us; or (c) we believe that your actions may cause legal liability for you, our Users or for words and videos. Once suspended or terminated, you may not continue to use the words and videos service under a different Account or re-register under a new Account. In addition, violations of the Terms of Service may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and may result in additional penalties and sanctions. If a User or Member engages in actions or activities which circumvent the Site or otherwise reduces service fees owed words and videos under the Terms of Service, that User or Member will be liable to words and videos for the service fees due, and may be subject to additional sanctions including, but not limited to, suspension or termination of words and videos membership. words and videos reserves the right to terminate any User or project for any reason, at its sole discretion and to refuse to provide registration and membership to you in the future. We will notify you if we cancel your membership, unless in our judgment giving notice would cause a risk of further violation or damages. However, we will notify you that your Account will be cancelled if the law requires such notification. When your membership is cancelled, you may no longer have access to data, messages, files and other material you keep on the Site.
WAVC REFUNDS AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCESS
A Student may request WAVC be refunded to their Payment Account if the terms of their Agreement with the teacher were not met. The Teacher may agree to the refund in which case WAVC will be immediately returned to the Student's Payment Account. If the Teacher disagrees that the terms of the Agreement were not met, then the disagreement is automatically raised to be a Dispute, to await judgment from words and videos. WAVC for the payment of the Session in question will be held until the resolution of the Dispute.
How to Avoid Disputes
Disputes often arise due to miscommunication and can often be resolved amicably between the parties. words and videos recommends the following steps to avoid disputes:
- Answer clarifying questions from Teachers or Students in a timely fashion.
- Evaluate Teachers against criteria important to you, such as a Teacher's experience, education, portfolio, certifications, references, feedback from prior Students, location, communication style and cost.
- Ask for the Student's and Teacher's time availability and standard response times.
- Maintain open lines of communication. Be clear about your expectations and check in frequently with the other party. Do not leave anything to assumptions.
- Once you have agreed to terms, use words and videos to maintain an electronic record of all written communication between the Teacher and student around scope, deliverables, time frames, price, feedback, revisions, schedule changes, vacations, availability, delays, and lesson completion. In the event of a dispute, all written communication on words and videos will serve as the statement of record.
- Document any changes in agreed upon terms in writing.
- Utilize words and videos’sPayment Account Service to maintain the privacy of your personal financial details; leverage words and videos’s anti-fraud measures; maintain a record of all payments; and, in the event of a problem, have access to words and videos’s Dispute Judgment process.
What if I Have a Dispute?
In the event that you have a dispute with another User, the Dispute Resolution Process consists of two phases:
- Member Resolution – The Student and Teacher will communicate and reach agreement on whether an WAVC refund to the Student Payment Account is acceptable.
- words and videos Dispute Judgment – If the Student and Teacher cannot agree, then the dispute is brought to the attention of words and videos. Words and videos will review all submitted materials pertaining to the Dispute and make a final ruling.
For all disputes you must be aware of the following key dates:
"Session Date" means the date on which the agreed upon Session between the Teacher and Student occurred or was scheduled to occur.
"Dispute Initiation Limitations Date" means the date seven (7) days following the Session Date. A Student does not have a right to initiate a dispute after the Dispute Initiation Limitations Date. The time that the Dispute Initiation Limitations Date expires is exactly 168 hours (or seven full days) after the end or scheduled end of the Session in dispute. If no dispute has been initiated by the Student before the Dispute Initiation Limitations Date, then the Session will be considered fully valid and the Teacher will receive their payment. No further disputes will be heard in this case and the Student does not have the right to ask for words and videos Dispute Judgment.
"Contest Dispute Limitations Date" means the date fourteen (14) days following the Dispute Initiation Limitations Date. A Teacher may contest the dispute before the Contest Dispute Limitations Date. The time that the Contest Dispute Limitations Date expires is exactly 336 hours (or fourteen full days) after the Dispute Initiation Limitations Date. If the Teacher fails to respond to a dispute before the Contest Dispute Limitations Date, then the dispute will be considered fully valid and the WAVC will be returned to the Student's Payment Account. No further disputes will be heard in this case and the Teacher does not have the right to ask for words and videos Dispute Judgment
Words and Videos Dispute Judgement
Dispute Judgment. In the case where a Student has initiated a dispute and the Teacher has contested the dispute in a timely fashion, words and videos will review materials on italki.com regarding the session in question to help render its judgment. words and videos may, at is sole discretion, ask the Student and the Teacher to provide any additional materials regarding the dispute. words and videos will make a ruling within 30 business days of the Contest Dispute Limitations Date and authorize release of WAVC to the Teacher's Payment account if it finds in favour of the Teacher, or return WAVC to the account of the Student if it finds in favour of the Student. words and videos will be a neutral third party and will have no further obligations. No words and videos employee is authorized to make any recommendation or guaranty regarding the dispute.
In the event words and videos contacts the Teacher and Student to schedule a call to re-establish communication, Teacher and Student will have three business days following contact from words and videos to agree to a conference call during words and videos’snormal business hours. In the event both parties fail to agree and participate in such a call within three business days, words and videos will promptly schedule a required call during words and videos’s normal business hours within three more business days. In the event one party participates in such call ("Participating Party") and the other does not ("Non-Participating Party"), then: (1) Non-Participating Party will be deemed to have agreed to the Release sought by the Participating Party; (2) Non-Participating Party will be deemed to have authorized words and videos to, and words and videos will, make the Release sought by the Participating Party; and (3) words and videos will have the right to terminate or suspend the Non-Participating Party's Member Account.
Noncompliance and Abuse
Improperly Filed Claims. All claims between you and the Opposing Party must be resolved in accordance with the terms on this page. All claims filed or brought contrary to these terms shall be considered improperly filed. Should you file a claim contrary to these terms, the Opposing Party may recover attorneys' fees and costs up to HKD 10,000, provided that the Opposing Party has notified you in writing of the improperly filed claim, and you fail to promptly withdraw the claim.
Abuse. If you initiate an excessive number of disputes, words and videos reserves the right to terminate this Agreement immediately upon giving notice to you. However, any disputes that existed prior to termination will be subject to these terms.
Feedback dispute. If you are involved in a dispute involving feedback, please refer to the Rating and Feedback System section in the Site Policies to find out in what circumstances words and videos will consider removing feedback.
Contacting Customer Services
If you wish to report a violation of Site Policies, have any questions or need assistance, please contact words and videos Customer Service as follows: